Alzheimer's gone, better vision, tendonitis improved (9.7.10)

8:14 PM Posted by Unknown

I meant to send these out earlier with the first batch.  This first part is from Johnny:

Some of these details may be a little off.  I have a friend at work that has parents in their 80s.  His father fell and broke his hip, and his mother had been diagnosed with Alzheimer's.  For some medical reason his father could not have surgery for several weeks.  My friend was stressed as they live in another state, and his mom was not taking the right amount of medication among other things, and he was worried about her.  He was going to have to put her in assisted living, temporarily at least, and she was not very understanding.  So when he told me all this I asked him if I could pray and he lit up and said please do.  When we had just finished a state trooper pulled up and said "are y'all finished praying...I was hoping to get in on it?.". He asked if my friend was a preacher (You must be a preacher to pray in public).  I said "we can pray for you too. What do you need prayer for?  He said I will not turn down prayer, pray for my protection".  When we got finished my friend was beside himself.  He come back to me maybe months later and said I have been meaning to tell you I really think that prayer worked.  My dad had the surgery and he was wanting to mow the lawn 7 days later.  The doctor said he had never seen anyone recover that fast.  I asked about his mother.  She was still very forgetful.  We prayed for her.  Later on I got a report from him that she showed no signs of Alzheimer's.
That same weekend I got news of an uncle that had earlier also been diagnosed with Alzheimer's.  My father said he could not even tell there was anything wrong with my uncle.  Later on I heard he may have been 'misdiagnosed'.  I believe he was healed.  "And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well;"

I forgot to mention earlier two prayer results from Saturday.  Steve, who has tendonitis (I think), had 80% improvement during prayer, and Robert had partial restoration of vision.  Funny, we were praying for his disks, nerves, and circulation, but when he opened his eyes, he said he could see better!  We were in a hurry and couldn't stay and pray through everything, but man he was excited!  He said he couldn't move from that spot (in a good way), and he looked like he had a frozen grin on his face.  He kept saying how good God is.  Amen!

-Am

0 comments:

Post a Comment