tumor down, eye healed, infections/sores healed (9.8.10)

8:16 PM Posted by Unknown

A while back I reported a few of us going to MD Anderson to pray for Harold.  In mid August, his wife Marcy texted me that his tumor has shrunk by 12%, and his cea (lab) is at an all-time low.  Thank You, Lord!

Yesterday I sent the report of 'C.L.'  Today her mom, Angi, sent me this update after their scheduled doctor's visit:
"I took Court to her eye appt today and (surprise, surprise) we received a report of NO MORE SWELLING! Her optic nerve is still a little red, but we know how to fix that. The doctor wants us to continue weaning her off her steroid drops very slowly and have another check-up in two months.
 
This is the first time she has been inflammation free since February! ALL 
GLORY TO GOD!

I noticed the other night after we prayed for her that her pupils were dilated, and I looked around the table and no one else's were. I didnt say anything at the time because she wasn't feeling well and I was a little worried it might scare her to hear that.  But I have no doubt in my mind that as we prayed for her, there was a physical, supernatural change taking place inside her eye. God is great and greatly to be praised! "


I also got these awesome testimonies from Destiny - 

"I prayed for Paula (my bros girlfriend).  For her infection in her leg that caused her to have fever and tremendous pain to leave in Jesus name!  (She was suffering a couple days with a visit to the hospital because she had 105 fever.  The hospital got the fever down but could not do anything for the infection.  They did not even give her antibiotics). After praying, nothing instant happened.  So I prayed for [more] of the Holy Ghost.  Amen.  She then went to soak in the tub and when she was done, the infection came out and the pain was gone!  All glory to God This had a huge impact on her and she is now wanting to know this Jesus.  So good He is!!!!  

My Mom had a scratch type sore.  It was different.  It was swollen and raised up.  It almost looked like a quarter sized mole with 3 or 4 scratches.  Well, it would not heal.  She had this for a long time and no difference had come.  She asked for prayer and I commanded it to be healed in Jesus name.  Short and sweet.  The next day it went down almost completely!  The day after, it was completely gone!  And the lump she said she had for years in the area was gone too!  Amen Jesus!  You are goodness to our soul!  She then went to share her testimony with her hubby, my Pops.  Sweet!  

Another family member, Shannon, is 15 and suffering from an open wound on her lower back spine area that won't heal.  She can't sit up straight.  She's in constant pain.  It's hard to walk.  This wound is about 4-6 inches. She can only sleep on her stomach.  If she acidentally rolls over in her sleep, the pain wakes her up.  Tremendous pain.  They asked for prayer from my Mom.  She told them she would ask me to pray for her.  I prayed for through email.  I typed the words the Lord put on my heart to say.  It was very in depth and powerful.  Jesus took over.  It was awesome!  I got a report that her wound had healed halfway and that when she read the prayer, it lifted her spirits so much.  She had become depressed because of this, and Jesus put the smile back on her face!  He is so GOOD!  Her pain went down too.  She has hope.  Thank You Jesus!  I am believing for complete healing.  Amen!"

Lord, YOU are GOOD.  You are GOOD! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment