Blood condition (Julie's friend), Jeannie's back (10.7.10)

5:47 PM Posted by Unknown

I'd written earlier about Jeannie's back...she told me last night that she is now PAIN FREE!!  Praise God!!

Julie verbally told me a testimony two weeks ago that I will try to retell, although I can't recall all the details.  She'd prayed for a school acquaintance, and the lady was healed from a condition that had repeatedly caused miscarriages.  A blood test confirmed this change a couple of days later.  What stuck with me was that the lady told Julie, 'Much of my family and friends told me 'I'll be praying for you', but you were the only one who actually laid hands on me and prayed.'  Awesome, Julie, way to step out!  All glory to God!

Jesus said, 'These signs SHALL follow them who BELIEVE: in My name, they will LAY HANDS on the sick, and the sick SHALL recover.' 

0 comments:

Post a Comment