5 years of pain gone, Chip's miracle (10.19.10)

8:38 PM Posted by Unknown

from Mykal and Annette:

"I have been meaning to send this for a week or so:
 
I had terrible "charlie horse" calf cramps during my pregnancy with Nova, 2005. I would wake in the night and grasp the bed frame so hard my nails would break! I continued to have a knot and pain down into my heal  for 5 years until last month! I actually went to a chiropractor and had 3/wk PT on it in 2006 and it improved while under treatment, but never completely healed. It bothered me on a daily basis, but certain shoes would especially irritate it. Several weeks ago I was painting my toe nails and just decided to hold my calf and pray outloud for healing. Amazing! I just realized the other day that it had not hurt since! This wasn't keeping me from living my life. Surely not a life-altering prayer for healing, some might think, but our God cares about even the little things! He heard me and healed me! Hooray!
 
Mykal"
Psalm 103:2-3 "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who heals all thy diseases"

Annette sent me this link, a testimony from a guy her friend knows, and I just checked it out.  It is an awesome testimony from within the past month.  While Chip is still in bad condition in the hospital, his wife is videoing him and speaking over him "Everyone will see this miracle, and they will know that it is the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, who did it.  Be healed in the name of Jesus."  And he is healed.  Check it out, and like Annette says...get your tissue ready.  

"A close friend of mine’s kid’s principal just went through an amazing ordeal…check it out on youtube.  Get your tissue ready.



Annette G. Terrell"

0 comments:

Post a Comment