In their own words... (5.26.10)

10:43 PM Posted by Unknown


And now, in their own words...  :)

from Jan D - 
Amanda's reports of the glory of the Lord coming over the School of Healing and Impartation are not at all exaggerated!  With each day came an increased awareness of God's Presence and His love, and with that the confidence that we were hearing His voice and walking in obedience. I believe it was the second day of the conference that the Lord impressed on me that He wanted to bless Randy Clark with a healing of his back. However, I thought how presumptuous it would be of me to suggest that to Randy, who is daily surrounded by apostles who are probably praying for his back. On Friday evening, the impression became quite strong and I was literally standing about 12 feet from Randy in a room where the very sick were being prayed over. Randy was praying with a woman and there was another intercessor laying his hands on Randy's back at the same time. I thought of joining them, but the Lord indicated it was not yet time. The next afternoon, we attended a session he taught called Acts of Obedience: Keys to Unleashing Healing. If there's one thing I do well, it is walking in obedience, simply because I tried the other way and never, ever want to do it again!  At the end of the session, Randy was telling a story of his young son being healed of asthma when a praying friend told them to put two slices of toast on his chest and cover it with a towel. Randy and DeAnne's son then vomited and the asthma attack was over. As he finished, I felt again the enormous sense that the Lord wanted to bless Randy with healing, and the time was NOW!  I said, "How, Lord?  How do you want to do this?"  Immediately he gave me a picture (not a surreal vision as I sometimes have,but a picture in my mind) of Randy lying prostrate on the sanctuary floor, with his intern Chad's right foot placed on Randy's back. I saw the entire assembly in an enormous circle around the room, joining hands and singing "Standing on the Promises of God".  I thought to myself that this was probably outlandish enough to be from the Lord and not of myself, so I asked HIm to confirm it and I dashed to the front of the sanctuary. I told Chad what the Lord had shown me, and Randy overheard and said, "I think we should do it." We then got the media dept. at The Encourager Church to put the words to the hymn on the screen, and within a matter of minutes, the vision was fulfilled. The Lord even brought confirmation when a pastor (Paul Hubbard) shared that the Lord had impressed a similar vision on him!  After we sang, Randy got up and said, "Well, I'm at least 80% better and I feel 15 years younger!"  There was a roar in the room and everyone praised God for His gift of healing!  He used every grateful heart lifted in adoration with faith to participate in Randy's healing. What greater joy is there?!
All we have to do is listen to the voice of our Shepherd and walk in obedience. He is faithful to do the rest. May all glory belong to Him alone.
________________________________
from Sandy S
Noah had his one year old check up on Friday and his ears are still clear and beautiful. I thank God every day for this. How He cares for us even when we don't recognize His love for us! 
________________________________
from Lisa R
After I hit "send" on my reply to your email, my sore throat went away immediately. I started swallowing to try to feel it, and there was nothing (it was hurting every time I swallowed) and no more fever or congestion. My throat starting hurting a little 2-3 times that afternoon and I prayed that I would be whole in Jesus' name, and it never came back. Normally when a cold comes on like that it's at least a week or maybe two before it's gone. I'm so thankful! I was able to do my part in the children's ministry training, and I feel like I've been given the gift of these past few days to swim and have fun with the kids instead of sitting around sick. Thank you for praying for me and checking on me!
__________________________________________________________
On a lighter 'note' (he he)...lovin' these lyrics in two of Britt Nicole's songs:

(Walk on the Water)
"So what are you waiting for
What do you have to lose
Your insecurities
They try to hold to you
But you know you're made for more
So don't be afraid to move
Your faith is all it takes
And you can walk on the water too"

(The Lost Get Found)
"Don't let your lights go down
Don't let your fire burn out
'cause somewhere, somebody needs a reason to believe
Why don't you rise up now?
Don't be afraid to stand out
That's how the lost get found
The lost get found

So when you get the chance
Are you gonna take it?
There's a really big world at your fingertips
And you know you have the chance to change it
There's a girl on the streets, she's cryin'
There's a man whose faith is dyin'
Love is calling you"
______________________________________

As always, there are so many more testimonies out there that haven't come in yet...keep 'em coming!  
Someone else's healing/encouragement may result from your testimony!!  God is faithful and good!!!!!!

Hallelujah!!  Praise be to the One Who was, Who is, and Who is to come!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment