Julianna's full body rash healed! (5.27.10)

7:26 AM Posted by Unknown


'It's out on the limb where fruit is born'
I received the following from Jaime and Jason...great testimony of persevering when healing isn't immediate.  God never forsakes those who trust Him fully.  Thank you, Faithful God!!

Hey Amanda – I thought I’d share this with you (and I actually thought to take pictures!)
 
As you know, last Sunday, Julianna had a rash starting. I thought it was a simple heat rash, but it kept getting worse and spreadin throughout her entire body by Sunday evening. Her cheeks were bright red, as if she got sunburnt. I gave her a bath Sunday evening, thinking then that it was a reaction to the blanket I had her wrapped in on SundayMonday morningit was still thereand covered every inch of her body but the bottom of her feet. Monday night, as I was giving her a bath, I was dousing water on her and was praying for Christ to heal her as I was washing her. I prayed that just as I was pouring water over her, He was washing the rash away…. (I need visuals sometimes). I put her to bed confident that the rash would be gone in the morning….
 
Tuesday morning, I awoke to find the rash even worse than it was the night before and began to doubt my praying. I brought her in to Jason and I’s room and approached the subject to taking Jason to work so that I could take Julianna to the dr. to find out what was going on. I did a little research the night before, viawebmd.com and babycenter.com and both sources confirmed it likely to be “fifth’s disease”. A disease that is viral, and harmless once the classic rash breaks out, but the rash can last from 10 days to several months. I didn’t tell Jason of this, but when I approached him of taking him to work, he spoke with such boldness. He said, “No – we need to pray. Christ has healed her. We always want to grow in our faith and see these things happen, yet we’re always scared to take that first step.” He prayed over her and commanded the rash to go away. He spoke with authority from Christ. It was so encouraging! By the next morning (Wednesday), she was completely healed! No more rash!!!
 
Below are some pictures I took on Monday evening, before we prayed for her. It’s hard to see the rash because of the flash, but the second and third picture get a better shot.  (sorry... pics have been removed for the blog!)
 
Praise to the Lord, Jesus!!
Jaime

0 comments:

Post a Comment