Wow, wow, and WOW! (5.24.10)

10:32 PM Posted by Unknown


God is so faithful and good!!  

"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe you have received it, and you shall have it" Mark 11:24

This week was so awesome...so encouraging!  I love to hear what came of previous prayer, and I got so many good reports last Sunday.  (skin condition better the morning after prayer, ear tubes that weren't draining right and causing problems began to work correctly and the little girl got a good report at the doctor, little boy who was supposed to have tubes but whose parents chose to trust God instead has had no more ear infections, relational family/work issues improved and even resulted in a ministry opportunity at work before being offered a new job, friend's child was healed in prayer...sorry, I forget some stories and details!  I'm leaving things out, I know.)  Yesterday I heard another amazing testimony of a friend who was healed on the way to the ER...! (Checky...write it up please!:)

At McD's one evening, there was a man with a leg brace, and I couldn't tell if he had an artificial limb or not.  He stepped out after getting his food, and after several anguishing seconds of indecisiveness, I followed him out.  I told him I felt led to pray for him, and he said that he also was led to pray with me.  So we both took turns there on the McDonald's sidewalk...he was mainly praying for the nation and the church...pretty cool.  

Then we got to witness all kinds of miracles at the healing school this weekend.   I got to meet Solomon, the little boy from Oklahoma who was healed at a healing school in Abilene last fall...check the blog to find the testimony.  There were about 50 people healed daily, and they let some of the 'biggies' give their testimonies...my favs were a girl who had 14 years of memory restored after having amnesia for years after a four-wheeler wreck.  She was given a prophecy that the Lord was going to 'shower her memories back' over the weekend, and He did!  By Friday night, they'd all returned!  Also, an older man was healed of Parkinson's.  He has a prison ministry and talked about how he would hide his shaking hands behind the podium while he preached...he'd been to Global's healing school before and had Randy Clark (top gun) pray for him, but had not yet been healed.  Friday night they had a special healing time, and he came in to have Randy pray again.  Instead, there was a 16 yr old girl, Liberty Rose (?), who'd been crying out for God to use her...she asked if she could pray for him, and he agreed.  She saw a tall angel standing behind him and knew he was about to be healed...without telling him of the angel, she spoke the Lord's healing over him, and sure enough, he was healed!  One more I'll recount...a word of knowledge was given that there was someone with the middle two toes on the right foot curled up and not having circulation (or something like that).  Later a man gave testimony that those two toes on his right foot had been broken for a decade (or 2?), and they'd been curled up and had calcium deposits on them...but all of a sudden they straightened out and relaxed...healed!!  There were so so many miracles, and not just healing miracles!  You'll have to ask me about those in person;)

Even Randy Clark was healed!  His back had been giving him problems, but just after teaching the session on Obedience: The Key to Unleashing Healing, my dear friend Jan was given a vision for his healing, and she was obedient to act on it.  That's all I'm going to tell...  I would love for you to hear that in her own words!!!!  

The best part, though, was entering a new personal place of worship...God is so good!!  Only His love can make my heart soar like that!  Words alone telling of God's goodness is not enough to convince the world.  Honestly, I think the majority of the church isn't even convinced of His goodness, not deeply and personally.  I've been saved most of my life and have only in the last few years thought of Him as smiling when He looks at me.  I wasn't taught that He's mad at me, but somewhere I picked that up...probably from the deceiver, the accuser, who clings to the hope that we'll never recognize the place we hold in God's heart.  We must know the Father's goodness and intentions and must display His goodness the way Jesus did and said we would.  I've tuned in to thosedisplay His goodness, and I am changing.  And I see this is one drop of an ocean.  

Read this, pouring over every word, whether you have it memorized or not...

Ephesians 3:  "14For this reason I kneel before the Father, 15from whom his whole family[a] in heaven and on earth derives its name. 16I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ19and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
 20Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesusthroughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. "

...the love of Christ and of the Father is one that requires power to grasp... POWER... the power that raised Christ from the dead...it's required to grasp love.  Power and love.  Not just love.  Not just power.  Love and power, power and love.  Without either, glory is not ascribed to the Father.  This is what must go to the nations...and across the street...and to our families.  The great thing is, this pursuit...one that requires more rest than running...is exhilarating!  His love and Presence are literally intoxicating.   

Father, I love You.  Thank You that You are revealing to me Your heart as I have asked.  I ask that You do the same for every son and daughter whose eyes read this.  Thank You!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment