At least believe because of the miracles, prayer (6.21.10)

5:52 PM Posted by Unknown


From Jan - 

"I just learned that a colleague and friend of mine from Rice whose name is Jen has 3 suspicious breast masses and the radiologist says an 80% likelihood of cancer. Jen's mother died of ovarian cancer and she is terrified. To add to it, her only son (17) has Asperger's syndrome and is very dependent on her. She also has a very troubled marriage. Jen is Jewish and I have been showing her the love of Jesus for several years now. I know that He wants her to come to know Him and these just may be the necessary circumstances. Please send this request out, Amanda, and let's watch in amazement as God does another mighty act!
Jen will have a biopsy on Tuesday and an MRI on Wednesday."

Jews were brought to Jesus when they recognized Him as Messiah, as the one they were waiting on.  That recognition came when Jesus healed and when His gospel was presented in its power.  

Matthew 11 says,
 "2When John heard in prison what Christ was doing, he sent his disciples 3to ask him, "Are you the one who was to come, or should we expect someone else?"
 4Jesus replied, "Go back and report to John what you hear and see: 5The blind receive sight, the lame walk, those who have leprosy[b]are cured, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and the good news is preached to the poor." 

And then in 1st Corinthians 2, 
 "1When I came to you, brothers, I did not come with eloquence or superior wisdom as I proclaimed to you the testimony about God.[a] 2For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified. 3I came to you in weakness and fear, and with much trembling. 4My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit's power, 5so that your faith might not rest on men's wisdom, but on God's power." 

And John 14:11, "Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; orat least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves.

In the same way, Jen be healed in Jesus' name!  Let those masses drop off, and with each one of them an echo resounding 'JESUS, JESUS, JESUS is healing me!!'  I bind a spirit of fear and unbelief and the familiar spirits of cancer, infirmity, death, and decay.  Holy Spirit, You have watched and waited for this one, Jen, longing to gather her.  Show her that!  Let her eyes be opened to her Savior, and let her run into Him and be filled with Your Presence, Your comfort, and Your truth!  Glorify Thy Name, oh Holy One of Israel!!!!! 
 
Amen! (Let it be so!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment