Janine healed of rheumatoid arthritis (7.8.10)

7:25 PM Posted by Unknown

As many of you know, Kenny has an online healing ministry, JesusHeals.com.  This testimony just came in from the website.  
Glory to You, Jesus!.....This testimony truly glorifies (gives a correct estimation of) Who You are, our Healer!!!!!!

from the website----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2010 5:14 PM
Subject: Healing Testimony

I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis at the age of 21. I could barely move any of my joints without being in severe pain. I felt like I was a 21 year old in an old woman’s body. The medicine prescribed helped a bit, but ultimately brought on its own set of health problems and risks. Nights when I couldn’t sleep due to being in so much pain I would read the book of Acts. I believed all the stories in Acts, but struggled with my own disbelief that healing could actually happen to me. God truly used Jesus Heals to break my disbelief that I could be healed and broke my mind set of “the healing lottery”. One day I just felt in my heart that I needed to get off all the medication and put all my trust in God. It’s been 8 months medication free and the doctors can’t really explain it, but I know all the glory goes to God. I can now move pain free! Jesus Heals has been used to not only help me grow spiritually, but ultimately opened my eyes to the amazing healing hand of God.
Thank you for this website and for being an amazing tool for God to use. God Bless!
~Janine
Thanks,
Kenny Winsman

0 comments:

Post a Comment