God's Goodness, multiple testimonies (4.20.10)

9:52 PM Posted by Unknown


God is so good!  Do you know that?  I mean, in your heart, when you think of Him thinking of you, is He smiling?  Does He chuckle and swallow you up in a big bear hug?  If not, then you need a revelation of His love and heart toward you!  He's the only one who can truly give you that, so just ask!  He wants to pour out His goodness on you...in fact, He already has done that abundantly and in every way in Christ...and the more we search out the riches of God in Christ, the more we see the fullness of what we've been given in Him.  So great is His love for us!!!!  He's like a good Father on Christmas morning who can't wait for His children to open their gifts...each one carefully chosen to meet the desires and needs of His little cherished ones...  He's at the edge of His seat in anticipation of the joy that is about to explode in their little hearts!!  Oh, how He loves us!!!!!!  He loves it when we see that He's given us something, and we receive it and open it and use it and enjoy it and have overflowing hearts toward Him because of a new awareness of yet another facet of His love for us!  

You know the whole 'it is more blessed to give than to receive' thing?  It was the 'giver of all good things' who wrote that!  How is He pleased and blessed?  When we believe Him and receive from Him!  My heart's cry is to know His heart, to know what His intentions were for those of us chosen to live in this 'day of grace', so that I can redeem the time.  I feel such an urgency to discern my beliefs...to know which ones are the traditions of men that have made the word of God to no effect...so that I can throw them out and replace them with the powerful, life-giving pure truth!  I must hold my theology loosely, because God is bigger than whatever box my finite mind has Him in!  He is able to do immeasurably more than all I can ask, think, or imagine...'Anything is possible for him who believes!'   I never want to limit Him to what I've seen or experienced...there's always more because He's so so good!!!!!!

from Maritza -
Well we have a praise too! Zac my oldest broke his toe sat night it was swollen 2x the size, I talked to him about taking communion and the healing that is provided for, he was happy the next morning he said God healed his toe! No swelling and he was bending it! This is my Zac he just turned 17, so excited for him, this is his personal experience with God! Loving it! I also have started taking communion daily until my thyriod is Healed it is getting smaller! I had the kids look at it and feel it, so when it is gone, they will have been the eyewitnesses! Lord show up and Show off!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
from Lyndall - 
Since we talked last (Tuesday, April 13), I never did go get my back adjusted at the chiropractor. I prayed over it, asked for God to reveal sin in my heart and repented of it, and stayed committed to letting God heal me. Was able to notice lessened pain in my back by Wednesday and it has gone down to the point where I'm where I normally am with my back. I can't even pop it on my own now b/c I'm believing that God has it set where He wants it. :D It's still a daily reminder to pray for it when little pains pop up as they normally do.

I also prayed for [my son] to breathe free and clear and to not have trouble with his allergies or sinuses. We have given him children's zyrtec in the past, but since last Tuesday, he's not taken one dose of it. All we use is a cool mist humidifier in his room (and I'm not feeling convicted to get rid of that but will if God leads) now. [My wife] noted this to me this morning (that [our son] hasn't had troubles with sinus stuff) and and I reminded her that I've been praying over him. She's now pondering whether to get off her zyrtec - which would be a big step for her considering she has BAD allergies and she's taken it for many years. I told her I'll start praying earnestly about it if she feels God telling her to quit. Right now, I told her that maybe this is God's answer for her to take this until she feels strong enough to trust Him with healing her sinuses.

Today we were at a fundraiser race for my kids' school, and another parent/friend wasn't feeling well.  (Actually she's the parent of the girl with the tingling in her finger during prayer for the crushed bone...remember?)  Anyway, she had a pretty bad headache and let me pray for her.  Her pain immediately decreased after a 30-second prayer, saying that she felt tension leave on the right side.  I prayed for 100% pain gone, and sure enough, it was.  She didn't feel anything!  She said, 'That's amazing!'  I'd initially been a bit nervous because of my two co-workers who were watching, but after that, I was glad to have witnesses to immediate healing!  I asked her a while later if it was still gone, and she said that she could feel just a tinge of something in her head, but that her nausea was gone and she was feeling much much better!  I had not even known or prayed about the nausea!!  

Also, today our very good friend stopped by out of the blue.  He'd been working in another state, and we hadn't been in touch for months.  He was relating to us a financial predicament he's in because of the abuse of someone else (to put it very shortly), and it just so happens ;) that Johnny had come home for lunch (which he never does...ever) and heard a testimony on a tv program of a guy who'd had the exact (I mean verbatim) thing happen to him.  The guy totally let God handle it, and it turned out miraculously!  Johnny related the story to our friend, and I guess the rest is TBC!  I know I've quoted this verse from Revelations many times, but 'The testimony of Christ is the spirit of prophecy.' Hearing the timely testimony of another in your circumstance is just a personal invitation by God for you to trust Him for the very same thing in your own life.  It makes your faith leap, and then you are able to pray in faith for your miracle, knowing beyond a shadow of a doubt (which is what faith is...) that you already have your answer.    "24Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. " Mark 11


May the grace and peace of God be multiplied to you in the knowledge of Jesus Christ,

-Am

0 comments:

Post a Comment