Richard's India trip (3.8.10)

10:49 AM Posted by Unknown

sent in from Richard M....

Hey praise God!!! I got back from India than out of town again but home now:). As for Lamonte the guy we prayer for (kidneys) I will see soon.

Here is a short overview of tri....

India trip 2010 each day summary

Day 1
After 3 long days of crazy travel we had our first day of conference today. We arrived in airport & drove straight to church which was already in worship. This was there normal church group. I had 2 minutes to prepare & start teaching. I shared from Genesis 2, 1 Peter 2 & Romans 8 about our identity as sons/daughters of the most high. I shared lots of things from my heart but this is what I highlighted throughout the message. The meeting went 2 hours & lots of great feedback & testimonies. One women was healed during worship without prayer just from being in His presence. I prayed for another lady who had constant pain in neck because of bone issues. After a few times praying she was 100% healed!! Amen.

After this first meeting we had 2 hours before the youth conference started. So we went to buy a couple things since we don't have our luggage yet :). We got back to room cleaned up & left to next meeting. We had about 100 youth Ages from 7-25 years old. I had in mind what to share & was prepared. Than during worship right before I was to start I asked God what He wanted to do. He told me to teach something totally different than what I had prepared! Wow I should of asked before I prepared :). I taught on word of knowledge than had them share some. As they got words they shared & people were ministered to & healed through their words of knowledge. Amen. After this we put them in small groups & taught them different tools. After we had the youth come up & teach everyone what they were just taught. It was great.

I know there's a lot more that happened that I am forgetting from being so tired. God did great things today! Tomorrow is another opportunity. Amen. Thank you for prayers keep them going please.


India day 2
Today we start the pastors & leaders part of the conferences. The first was for the youth & now for those who already have ministries. There about about 80 here & 40% are men & 60% women. We started late which hindered us a little bit but God will make way.

We started with worship! Amen. Next Esther put together a small presentation to give a glimpse of HHN. Next I came up & shared the heart of HHN with them quickly since a tea break was needed. So in about 10 min I will go up & share where we where, where we are & where going! I will share on transition than cast our mission & vision. The goal is to see who God wants to connect us with so that we can widen our influence here in india. There are 8 people who are from another state here in india & most of the others are different regions so God can do some great things here today. Amen!

Second session
I shared on transition. I gave many points, concepts & illustrations here but  the great problem is that it was under te anointing!! :). Wow let me say this anointing was amazing!! This is what I was pressing in & fasting for. God spoke to me that He imparted it before I came to india but I finally got to eperience it & see the fruit!!! I started to teach than I got a word of knowledge of pain in someones leg that needed healing. At first no one said anything but I knew this word was from God so I asked again. Than one lady stood up, than a man than James came foward all of a sudden there was about 20 people that came for healing & a miracle in their bodies. I pulled lee & Gerry out there & had them pray with me over every person. Praise God everyone was healed 100%. From major issues to small pain in their leg. One lady who's leg was smashed while riding on a motor bike by a car was prayed for by Gerry. After she was prayed for she immediatly walked out to see if she was healed. She gave testimony that she couldn't walk the stairs so she went out & went up & down the stairs 6 times!!!! Healed! Many signs & wonders for the glory of God amen!!! The anoiting kept going through the teaching. So much that both lee & Gerry couldn't think to get it on camera. God is good!! It was a great time. Amen.

Ok so after lunch last session. This session is usually hardest since they just had lunch & it's been a long day. I taught on & imparted HHN mission, vision, plans, goals & steps. The expectation in them was high even after lunch. So the last session was still powerful. Now at airport trying to finally get our luggage than off to a church about 45 min away. There should be 200 pastors & leaders there. Amen.

Ok!!! Wow! Just finished our last meeting for today. We ended up getting 3 out of 4 bags from the airport & pretty much went straight to the church. There was over 200 people there. I had asked the pastor of that church before what he wanted me to share & he told me "whatever" but than he said "many of them will need physical healing" so after praying I knew I was to teach them how to pray for healing over people. God made it clear that I was to Only teach & not pray. He wanted them to pray over their own people to see the healing & miracles happen through them. So I taught than asked how many need healing or a miracle and probably more than half raised their hands! So we had everyone else including Lee & Gerry go and lay hands & pray. Wow what a powerful time!!! Seriously every person who needed a miracle or healing got it!!! From physical, to emotional, to spiritual everyone got healed & touch by the love & power of God. Thank you Jesus!

So now we have the foundation laid at each place & there's a momentum built. Therefore tomorrow is going to be amazing!!!

Day 3
Day 1&2 of the conference was so powerful & I thank the Lord. The foundation was laid & today we went higher!!! Yes we went higher :) I know I didn't think that could happen either :). We started the day with the normal waking up around 6am praying getting ready, breakfast & some word seeking what the wants to share. Well this morning when I woke up I had a vision. The vision was at the church/conference session. The vision showed us worshipping than I heard the music change to slower music & saw people laid out all over on the floor soaking in His presence. Than I saw different people walking around praying for the Spirit to come upon them & as they prayed for it it happened.

So I shared my vision with James & Esther & told them I want to copy the vision. Guess what happed? Exactly what happened in the vision but better!! We started off sharing the vision to the church. Esther did a great job in introducing the "soaking" in His presence as worship since they don't do that here. After sharing she gets on keyboard and plays. She invites people to come up front & lay down & just soak in His presence. No praying just soaking. I quickly jump for it & laid on the ground. She played & people sang & worshipped but no one came to soak. I was there alone but didn't care because I was enjoying His presence. Oh ya I forgot to tell you that before we started we appointed 12 people to be prayer teams & told them that as people were soakingpray for the Holy Spirits power to fall on them just as the vision. So there I am on the floor & next thing I know someone bumps into me on the floor a couple times. I open my eyes & a pastor is on the ground hit by the power of God. So I look over him to see if there were any others soaking & there was about 15 people laid out by the power of God!!! I saw that & remembered that we were to go pray so I went. Well, most of the prayer team was lost in His presence by this time so a few went praying :). Many were rocked! A few were healed by just being in the presence & many had visions & experiences that will forever change their lives. Esther began to play under the anointing & started to play in a way that she has never played before is what she told me. It was such a power time in worship!!!

I than shared on culture of honor, throne life & marriage. They were so open & hungry for everything I shared. They were so rocked by the teachings & revelations! Man God is so good!!!

Ok last meeting if the night wow we are tired. We have been pouring out so much. After praying about this church God gave me a prophetic word for them. The word was over that church & how God was going to use them in that city for signs & miracles. I also felt God leading us to do the soaking again so we did & again, so powerful!!! Again 8 people were healed during this time of soaking in His presence. A man had deliverance too (by lee). A young girl 10 years old got healed on really bad headache & got a vision of an angel coming in & crowning everyone.

After that fun stuff I taught on healing the whole man, body, soul & spirit. After this teaching we (lee, Gerry & I) stood outside the door of the church as 200 people line up inside & started walking out & prayed for each one. Right at the end of the long line God showed up again. A young man about 18 years old came out. His sister told me he had a fractured leg that didn't allow him to bend & had much pain. I prayed & asked him if pain was gone & all pain was gone. So I asked him to bend down to check if the fracture was healed so he bends down once than goes down again on hard concrete dirt floor & gets up with big smile & says "I'm healed!" I told him Jesus healed him not me & he began to cry because he felt loved by God for healing him. Right after that an older lady walks up to me & shows me this HUGE tumor on her throat. It was probably the size of a softball. I looked at it & felt indimidated at first & had doubt that that could be healed but God proved me wrong that thing began to shrink right in front of me eyes!!! Thank you Jesus!

Well tomorrow we go minister at a baptist church. I am drained, my voice is gone so not sure what's going to happen but all I know is that God keeps showing up so I guess well see tomorrow. Amen.

Day 4
Last day here in India so sad & glad at the same time. Sad to leave especially with all that we experienced but happy because I miss my family & church. Also I am exciting about the new anointing that is here & will keep going.

We went to a baptist church about an hour drive. This drive was on some pretty crazy roads. You will see on video footage. There was about 100 pastors & leaders there. When we first walked I'm there was a super thick religious spirit there. It was literally hard to breathe. I immediately sat down & got into prayer. James goes & introduces us & than Esther went up to lead us in some worship. Again her new anointing kicked in & demolished that religious spirit real quick! Awesome!! James & Esther than share some of the revelation they have gotten this trip & they did amazing! I went up & taught on identity, gifts, calling & how as leaders we are to equip the saints to do the ministry. I engrained in they minds & spirits that they each are to be leaders & not just the "pastors". They really received & got everything. It was great. I than told anyone that needed healing or a miracle in their body to come for prayer & once again so many were healed!!!! The one I will share about is this older pastor that testified. He said that when we asked anyone to come up for healing he thought to himself not to come up even though he needed healing. He said that he felt his status was too high to come to be prayed for. The Spirit than convicted him & told him to receive prayer from us. After a while he did & was totally healed. Than he opened up & told the whole church about hus mindset of being to high to be prayed for. Amen!! We were short in time so we wrapped it up after a few testimonies. We than went to the hospital where Esthers sister was. Rebeccah just had her baby boy benjermin. We went prayed & dedicated him to the Lord than hurried to hotel. We had time to refresh & eat & are now on the way to the airport for some great plane time :(.

Well this trip was revolutionary & has shown that God has tooken us to another level. Amen!!!

Healing one heart at a time!
www.healingheartsandnations.org
www.hhnministries.com
www.edenprojects.org

0 comments:

Post a Comment