Philippe's heart and Jaime's tooth (4.9.10)

10:27 AM Posted by Unknown


Not sure if I mentioned that Jan, Philippe, and I prayed for his heart after concern was expressed over some tests from years previous.  He had to redo tests, and Jan just sent me this:

"Love these PRAISE reports!  Here's another:  Philippe met with the cardiologist today and he said that the stress testsrevealed absolutely nothing wrong with Philippe's heart!  We are REJOICING and we thank Him for answering our prayers for healing and protection!  ... JESUS HEALS and RESTORES! AMEN!"
________________________________
I also have a “tooth” story. J  One of my molars was recently KILLING me in pain. I knew it was probably needing a root canal as it hurt to drink even water. Well, I’ve been praying over it and now its as if nothing is even wrong with it! J

Jaime J
  

Praise Jesus!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment