Heads, shoulders...midsections & throats:) (3.22.10)

11:00 AM Posted by Unknown

Wow!  So much happened today that I can't wait till the end of the week!  Hallelujah!  Thank you Jesus!!!  But first I have to tell about yesterday...

Yesterday I heard that Pastor Dale prayed for Elizabeth W, and she was healed!  I haven't heard the official report (PDale...send it to me!), but I'm assuming it was her tailbone/hips/lower back...she's been messed up for years since an accident.  (I think that's right.)  Anyway...MAJOR healing!!!!!  (Elizabeth's account is now on the April 2 post)

I got to pray for my friend Becki; she'd had horrible pain in her entire midsection for 2 weeks...it left in under a minute.  Here's a section of her email to me:  "In case I was too overwhelmed today to show exactly how I felt - let me take a minute to reiterate just how elated I am!  I really was in so much pain today that I almost pulled into St. Luke's instead of The Crossing.  I have literally cried myself to sleep the last few nights and prayed and prayed.  ...What I thought was going to be a disasterous day turned out to be a wonderful one.  When we left we got a bite to eat, got all the syrup cleaned out of the navigator (another story) and I went to the grocery store there in the Woodlands and didn't get home until 6pm, unloaded the groceries, made supper, cleaned the house and still feel wonderful!!!!  All Glory be to God !!!!  So glad he touched me through you!!!!!!! "

Then Michael D asked me to pray for his sinuses.  God already healed him of cat allergies, but this was I think like pollen allergies.  Anyway, he had slight relief at first but had texted me within the next 30 minutes or so that it went down to a 3 and then a 1.  Thank you Jesus!!

Then my student's mom called, and I ended up praying with her for a slew of things...TBC!

So today at school, here's the bullet points:

  • Jeana - shoulder pain completely gone...prayed about 3 or 4 times in a 5 minute period
  • Diana - dull back/shoulder pain...slight relief (TBC)
  • Karla - sinuses/allergies...measurable relief.  Her voice changed after we prayed (didn't sound stuffy anymore).  The pressure wasn't completely gone, but it will be! (TBC)
  • Dallas - 3rd grader who'd had her tonsils out over a week ago, but she and her sister couldn't eat anything and were in pain.  I hesitated this morning and didn't pray for her sister Dawson when she came in with mom, but later I did pull Dallas out of class to pray for her.  Prayed about 3 times in 3 minutes or so, and the pain completely left!  She thanked Jesus, and I called mom to tell her that I wanted to pray for little sis when she came thru car line.  As it turns out, little sis had asked mom to eat and began eating with no pain at the same time that I was praying for big sister!!  Wow, Jesus, You are awesome!!!!!!!!
Stay tuned for an AWESOME testimony from Major from the last week or so! 

Wahoooo!!!  Jesus heals when YOU pray...send me your testimonies!!!!!  Let's encourage one another and destroy the works of the devil together!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment