6 testimonies, Father be glorified! (4.23.10)

10:58 PM Posted by Unknown








My mom Nancy Hale was up all night with excruciating stomach pain. She and her husband Bob went to the ER instead of going to work Friday morning. The MRI showed a golf ball sized clump at the top of her stomach. They said it might be a clump of undigested food sort of like a hairball in a cat. It also might be a tumor or something dangerous. Whatever it was it had to come out. They sent a text message and notified the family at around lunch. My brother and his boss prayed and put her on their church's urgent prayer request list. My sister Tammy prayed at school. I prayed here at home and commanded that thing to break up and dissipate in Jesus name. They prepped her for surgery and went in through her throat with a scope ready to identify and remove the clump. When they got to the spot where the MRI showed a golf ball sized mystery clump, it was totally gone. It had broken up and dissipated. The Dr. said that maybe, somehow all the pre-op fluids they gave her had broken the thing up. I know it was the Great Physician still in the healing business. Like the blind man in the bible said "whether or not this man is a sinner I do not know. But what I do know is, I once was blind but now I see." The Dr. may not know exactly what happened but the fact is that 2 hours earlier their was a golf ball sized clump and when they went in there was no trace of it! They took out the scope and sent her home pain free and healed without knowing exactly what happened. This is hot of the press on Friday 4-23-10. Praise His Holy Name!
In Him,
Kenny Winsman_______________________________________________________________________________________

Below is a prayer request from my friend Jan, our correspondence, and the resulting healing so far...  An amazing testimony to the mighty name of Jesus, the goodness of the Father, and the power of prayer and the spoken will of God over a person/situation.  Jehovah be praised and glorified!!
1) Amanda, I have been ministering over the past few weeks to a woman who is in isolation in the ICU at MD Anderson with Stage 3ovarian cancer and many complications. I have anointed her with oil, served her the Lord's Supper, and asked her to confess any sins or unforgiveness in her heart before God, which she has done. However, her organs as of last night were shutting down: kidney function only 10%, heart attack from the stress on the body, lungs and heart surrounded with fluid, edema in her limbs. The cancer was surgically removed, but what I am getting from her is a tremendous spirit of unworthiness. I do not think she feels that she deserves to be healed, despite knowing she is redeemed by the body and blood of Jesus. I need you to pray for her if you will, joining in agreement that the gates of hell may not prevail against Laura. that she is a joint heir with Christ and He has all authority over her and in her body, mind and spirit, and that nothing she has done can ever separate her from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus. Lord, we plead with you to pour out yourHoly Spirit on Laura and reverse the curse of cancer that has attacked her body. We ask that you would also show her that nothing can make her worthy of your love; it is by grace alone that you have freely given it and no one can merit it because it is only by the death and Resurrection of Jesus. Breathe on her, breath of God; fill her with life anew!  Restore the years the locusts have eaten and bring beauty from ashes and gladness for mourning!  We know that you alone are her Hope, Lord, and we ask you to glorify yourself as you speak healing into Laura right now. It is in the all-powerful name of Jesus that we pray, AMEN.
(I let her know that I'd agreed with her prayer and that our life group that night would pray...That was Friday, and I received this a couple days later...)
2) Amanda, dear one - I wanted to let you know that Laura has had two better days and please keep on praying for the Lord to restore her. She has been hospitalized for nearly three months and it's time for her to get back to the land of the living! AMEN!
3)  (to Jan...) Wonderful!  Wow, our life group Friday Night ended up being a night of intercessory prayer, as I had 2 other requests come in just as yours did.  I wish you could have heard the prayers on Laura's behalf; we read yours aloud, agreeing, and it just continued as if she were our blood sister rather than a stranger...so much love and power.  And two better days!  I'm so happy for her and definitely will keep on praying and expecting that all decay has stopped and reversed and that all change now will be only toward full restoration in Jesus mighty name!  Man, His name IS mighty!!!
4)
Dear Amanda,
     I wanted to share with you how the Lord is hearing and answering our prayers for Laura. It was interesting that in her husband's description of the changes in her from Friday night to Saturday morning, he said, "It was like someone flipped a switch."  Well, Someone did!  The One through whom all healing comes and all blessings flow! I went to visit Laura again this afternoon at MD Anderson and was thrilled that she looks so much stronger and is fully lucid again. I had gone with one of the pastors from our church, and together we prayed and sang hymns and just loved on Laura. The Holy Spirit had impressed on my that the key word was "love"...that this was what we were to do. I shared that with our pastor, and he naturally agreed. As the visit came to a close (we were there about 45 minutes), she said something was coming to mind but she couldn't quite articulate it. I said, "Laura, can you think of one word?"  And she said, "Yes...LOVE." It is also noteworthy that one of my Rice students, a very anointed young prophet, told me today before I went to MD Anderson that I was anointed with "prophetic love."  Hallelujah to the King of kings!  Glory to the Lamb!
     The Holy Spirit revealed to me (and it was confirmed by the pastor) some information about this family that needs healing. Please pray as the Spirit leads so that Laura can come into the fullness of the healing the Lord wants her to have in Jesus' name.
      The encouragement I have felt from reading your regular healing updates has been enormous. These testimonies have spurred me on to be bolder in my prayers and have definitely grown my faith. We prayed on Sunday for a dear intercessor friend who has had serious eye pain and she says that she could feel the healing happening. The Lord had also revealed many wounds and abuses from her childhood that we prayed for, and I sensed Him telling me that He wanted to shine His light on her past and open the spiritual eyes of her family to face and forgive the past. Our Lord is so faithful to meet us where we are and to teach us through one another by the power of the Holy Spirit at work in the body of Christ!  Thank you for allowing Him to so fully use you in this way.
My love in Jesus,
Jan
______________________________________________________________________________________________

This one you've heard about, but here's Johnny's co-worker's personal testimony:
I just wanted to share something that has happened to my wife and I just this past couple of weeks. First I want to start by mentioning that i am a big believer in Prayer and that all things can be done in Prayer. We decided to spruce up our front yard now that we owned the house but after we did this our neighbors to the left of our house who bought their house 3 yrs back decided they would do the same so we have a nice street. I noticed on the second day that he had instructed the yard contractors to clean up and grass all the way into my side of the yard which came close to my drive way. Well when I told him that he crossed into my yard he went got a little nasty and started pointing out that his water sprinkler head is the boundry. Since the survey marking were gone and the iron rods that marked the line in the front was missing I told him that I will get a survey done to clear up the confusion. Let me also point out that he is a Lawyer and after the survey he did not believe that it was true due to the fact that yes his yard was no were close to where he stated plus he redid his fence last yr before we bought our house and encroached close to two foot into my yard.   I didn’t think too much about it at that time but he was trying to get me to say things like we agreed this and that about the boundry without knowing that he was taping me on the video camera but by the grace of God I just happened to glance down to show him the boundery line I noticed the camera light on. I could not think straight as I was very upset that he just pulled this stunt. He told me that he will take the issue to court and that he had the law on his side.   I could not thing straight for these three days even as anger was getting the best of me. My wife and I prayed for the Good Lords will be to be done and that we would accept that in our life but that day driving to work I could not get the anger out of my mind, maybe I was still not coming to terms with what God had planned in our lives. When I got to work I asked a colleage of mine to pray for me to get this anger about my neighbor relieved from me as I did not want o consume me. He prayed over me in his office for the Holy Spirit to come over me and take my anger for my neighbor from me and to guide me on this matter when deal with him. I felt something in me that was lifted after his prayer and was able to focus more clearly. The next day as I was getting a quote to widen my drive way when my neighbor came out and wanted to talk to me so I decided to listen then he proceeded to apologize for his actions the day before and wanted to know what I was going to do about this issue. I told him that I will live by the survey in the front but would not ask him to move his fence back to the survey line so that we could be still good neighbors to each other. I know for a fact that the Good Lord played a big part in this matter and wanted to let you know that if we give our problems to GOD he will answer but be ready to accept it when and how it comes. 
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Yesterday the kids and I were going to the grocery store, so we asked God to show us who in HEB needed a touch from Him.  Some of the words that He gave us were 'popsicles' 'divorced', and 'sad'.  I was headed toward where I thought the frozen popsicles were when I noticed an end cap with unrefrigerated popsicles.  The woman standing beside them was obviously in lack of some kind.  I watched her for a bit, waiting for a witness from the Spirit as to whether or not this was the one to approach.  When I was certain, I told her that the Lord had lead me to her and asked if there was anything I could pray for.  She immediately said that she was sad, that she has no friends or family, that she lives with and takes care of an 81-yr-old man who is mean to her, that her husband brought her to Texas, divorced her and left her here alone.  As I began to just love on her, she shared more of her story, stopping occasionally to comment on how she couldn't believe that I'd just stopped to pray for her.  She asked if I was 'one of those people who go around praying for people, and whatever they pray, happens.'  My mind hesitated, thinking that it doesn't always happen just like that, but before I knew it, my mouth said, 'Yes, I am!'  That was one of those times when the Spirit speaks from your mouth, but hearing it from your mouth was the first time you actually had the thought.  Talk about a gift of faith...that'll do it!  Anyways, she told me some testimonies of women she knew of who'd had prayers answered miraculously, and she gave me a list of things to pray for...she has no car, no driver's license, can't get the money from the two judgements against her husband because she has no driver's license, her teeth are all rotted except for one in the front, and she has a rash on her legs.  Her neighbor had brought her to the store.  I prayed for her there in the aisle, and Cole ran around the cart to come lay hands on her and pray, too.  She teared up several times and smiled and hugged me a couple of times.  She was just amazed that God loved her enough to send someone to tell her that He hasn't forgotten about her and to give her hope.  She gave me her name and phone number so that I can check on her.  
I have to constantly keep myself from actually carrying these people's burdens rather than bringing them to the Father and only participating in the natural when He tells me to.  This was one where you just wonder where on earth she is going to start, I mean, where do you begin to change that situation?  I have no reference point for this.  Then God reminds me, the frozen aisle was the starting place...the place where she was reminded of that flickering wick of hope and faith in her...and 'a flickering wick, He won't extinguish'!  Amen!  Thank You, Father, that You will follow her and overtake her with your blessings; Your name will be glorified and You will become her Savior and her hiding place!  Only You can do these things!!!
I also got to pray for my friend at work today who was feeling yucky from allergies.  Her stuffiness in her head began to go, and she said something was shifting or 'going down' in her chest (her chest was already heavy from the allergies/asthma...I think she was talking about reactive airway disease, which is just an allergic reaction causing restriction in the lungs...or something like that).  Anyways, I told her that when we pray, we expect change just like Jesus did.  When we get a little change (hers went from 8 to 5), then we thank Jesus and continue to take authority over the remaining pain/sickness, since it's presence is illegal based on the new covenant and goes against God's will.  So I prayed some more, and some of the heaviness in her chest lifted.  After the third prayer (and when I say 'prayer', I mean I said 'Thank You Jesus for the healing that's begun.  Stuffiness and pressure, be 100% gone in Jesus' name.'...about a 5 second supplement to the original prayers...kinda like kicking the stragglers in the britches and following sickness out the door;)  Just using the keys to the kingdom that He said is IN us...binding what's already bound in heaven (sickness) and loosing what's already loosed in heaven (healing) and praying God's will on earth as it is in heaven.  The last time I asked her if there was any more change, she wasn't specific, she just said, 'This is amazing!' (Or something to that effect...)
We bear His name and His Spirit, and so it makes sense that He said that those who believe WILL ...WILL...do what He did!  This is to be the norm, not the exception.  'Those who know their God shall be strong and do great exploits!'  Make it your goal to know Him and who you are in Him!  Be mighty on the earth!  Redeem the time!!
Okay, I'm going to say it again!  I've heard all kinds of testimonies from some of you about healing of/from teeth, sickness, pain, ... tons I can't remember...Please please write and send them!  You have no idea how it encourages me and everyone else, especially those of you who are 'new' to this kind of faith in action who are making such strides just by willfully taking a step of faith on His word!  Nothing is too small...let us hear from you!







0 comments:

Post a Comment