Let the children come to Me (4.18.10)

6:18 PM Posted by Unknown


Three more testimonies!...

My friend Sandy and her husband have recently decided to forego their son's scheduled appointment to have tubes in his ears....
"Thank you so much for the testimonies. 

I am continuing to pray over Noah and he has not had any ear infections even as he gets four new teeth in. I thank God for every day he is free from ear pain. And he took three steps by himself yesterday!

This morning, I felt a charlie horse starting in my calf muscle and instantly began to pray. Those can be so painful. Within 
5 seconds, it went away.

These are my baby steps. Each time, I am affirmed in how much God loves His people. "

Sandy
"My daughter, Anina, had an infected ingrown toenail that was healed.  Last week after school she came to me crying that her toe hurt.  It was red and swollen, with visable pus under the skin.  My son and I prayed over it, but the pain did not decrease and the appearance did not change so we went to urgent care.  The doctor prescribed an antibiotic, and told me to soak it in Epsom salt.  He said there was a 50% chance she would have to come back and get the toe numbed and have part of her toenail removed.  We followed the doctor’s direction and continued to pray.  It is healed!  No procedure needed!"

Joann

This last testimony is one I found when reading the copies I get of my 8 yr-old's incoming and outgoing emails. Apparently he'd been emailing my friend Kim, whose son Andrew is his best friend. See the conversation below in red/blue, scrolling to the bottom to begin and reading up to the top here... I asked Kim later that night if Chuck's back was really healed, and she said it was, that he'd been doing yardwork and to have Cole pray for his legs too:)
This is a copy of a message sent by Kim Wright on 04/17/10.

From: the5wrights@sbcglobal.net To: cole@kidsemail.org Sent: April 17, 2010, 1:16 pm Subject: Incoming email for cole He is now! Thank you, Cole and Jesus!
Kim Wright Sent via BlackBerry

From: Cool Cole
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 13:13:59 -0700
To:
Subject: RE:Re: none
ok thanks, al Prey:Lord heal chuck's bak in Jesus name, I bind you, (the sickness) Is Chuck Ok?
P.S.How was your day?
-----Original Message-----
From: the5wrights@sbcglobal.net Sent: 04-17-2010 02:52 PM To: cole Subject: Re: none
K, I will! You can help us pray for Mr. Chuck's back, it's very sore today. Thanks for asking!
Kim Wright Sent via BlackBerry

From: Cool Cole
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 12:47:30 -0700
To:
Subject: none
Tell Andrew I said I Love him.
P.S.Is ther anything I can prey for?
___________________________________________________________________________________
Matthew 19:14
Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

0 comments:

Post a Comment