Harold's healing of stage 3 cancer (4.5.10)

9:17 AM Posted by Unknown

from my Dad...I lease a small place from an older friend of mine. He has suffered with various illnesses plus the loss of a wife and daughter in the last few years. He is a believer but not overtly. He was recently diagnosed with stage three melanoma cancer. Having been told it was practically inoperable due to the stage of growth, he called me to come down and talk with him concerning his funeral plans. We talked for a good while and he told me his life story, nothing heart rendering but just matter of fact. When he finished I asked him what he wanted , he said “what do you mean?” I said what “ what do you want to do?” He responded that he wanted to go on living for a while right there on the farm for a while longer. I asked him if he would let me pray for him concerning the most recent things he was facing. He later told me he consented mainly because it was me asking. I found some Crisco oil and according to God’s Word through James’ letter, I anointed  and prayed. “Lord remove this cancer”. Pretty simple, we then thanked The Lord and I left. I told him before we prayed that there was no reason that I knew of that God couldn’t heal him. He called Mom last Sat. and said he wanted to talk to me. She asked how was he doing and he said “good” but I want to talk to Gerald before I give you my testimony. I went to see him and to make a long story short, the doctors in Ft. Worth kept him on the operating table for three hours and searched the entire area where the melanoma had been and found nothing, everything was cancer free. Praise the Lord! He gives The Lord all the credit and said when I asked to pray for him, he had little faith, but knows that the power of The Lord has healed him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment