Jordan's bug bite, Life-changing bullet points (3.13.10)

1:36 PM Posted by Unknown

"Jordan is highly allergic to any bug bites (hence all the scars on her little arms which I am praying over) it has been a little more than challenging living in Houston, TEXAS and having this diverse reaction to especially mosquito bites.  Last night while giving her a bath (mind you she had on jeans) she had a fresh bite apparently bit her right through her jeans!  It was HUGE...  to the point it scared me.  It was no less the size of her entire hand.  I was really upset about it and immediately I grabbed her leg and prayed over it and sweet girl she put her hands on my head and was quiet and stood completely still (rare for her).  Normally I would have given her benadryl ...but chose not to this time.  It is 100% gone!  Gone - completely gone!!!!!  No swelling no nothing.  Her and I both were so excited to see this and her response was "Thank you Jesus!".   Just had to share that with you!  Love ya!!!!  Have a great day!!!!  whew - I am so relieved....these little bites generally turn into huge messes for us!"  -Becki

This is just one of many testimonies that I am receiving from all of you...it's the only one so far that I have permission to share!  Please send me your testimonies...there are no small ones!!!...and include whether or not I can share them with others, and whether I can share with or without names.  Thank you!!

One thing I want to stress...  The reason I'm sending out these testimonies is to glorify Jesus and to awaken the body of Christ to be aware and available.  We are all normal people.  This is for every believer, not for a chosen few.  If the Holy Spirit who raised Christ from the dead dwells in you, then you come fully equiped!!  Stop right now and let Him awaken the fullness of that in you...

Some bullet points from others that radically changed me recently:

  • 'You must have your private victories so you can have your public ones'
  • (how do you make the fruit constant?) 'Well you live with no options....I live in debt.  I am obligated to bring fruit of the impossible to God; I'm obligated...cause He put the Spirit of the resurrected Christ in me, and when the power who raised Jesus from the dead lives in us, He expects us to conquer something....when you have no other options but to please Him, miracles are normal."
  • "I can't afford to have any thought in my head about me that is not in His head about me."
  • "As long as we're together, we might as well change the course of history." (Every conversation, every trip to the grocery store can change the course of history, if you'll participate.)
  • "The Holy Spirit descended on Christ as a dove, and imagine you have a bird on your shoulder.  How would you carry yourself?  You would take every step with that bird in mind.  That's what it means to host His Presence." (Awesome, I can do this everyday!!)
  • Ministry just happens when it's an overflow of your personal time of worship and intimacy with Him in the secret place.
  • "The principles of the kingdom bring an amount of success, but His Presence brings the kingdom."
  • Abraham simply believed a specific word from God about his son, and God said of David, "He will do everything that is in My heart."  Do you see a pattern?
  • "He is in me for my sake; He is upon me for yours"
  • "He is in every believer; He rests on those who do not grieve (character, morality) or quence (stifling His power).
  • "Anyone who believes these words of mine will do what I've been doing." - Jesus
  • (of watching the news, etc.) "When Satan's strategy effects my plans, he owns me.  If something arises that gets big, it must never be bigger than my conscious awareness of God in me and of His plans."  We respond the Holy Spirit, we don't react to the enemy.  This isn't face to face combat, this is an OVER-coming.
  • "Not everyone walks away healed, but they should all walk away loved."
  • "Don't even think of quitting until you have personally laid your hands on 200 people...if you'll do that, you'll be hooked." Because so many lives will have been changed.  

  • There are more, but I've gotta cut this one short...

0 comments:

Post a Comment